Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Wedding Plannings...Its all in the details

Sorry for having not written much lately!! I've been in a whirlwind of craziness since getting engaged and returning from Ireland, which seems like such a long time ago!! Anywho, I've been wedding planning like mad, since Blake told me he had only 1 weekend available to get married and then told me he only had 2 days to get married...yeesh.

So, I got a date set, put money down on a reception and ceremony location, and now, I'm working on the DJ, Pastor, Photographer, Cake, Bridesmaid dresses, Florist and Invitations. Last night, Blake's mom and I worked on Flower Girl and Ring Bearer requests. We loved them so much, I had to post them :) I saw them on my favorite Illustrator's Blog Rifle Design and decided to make them for my 4 flower girls and 2 ring bearers. I still need to make the card that requests them to be in the wedding and the ring bearers garland. I'll post the final products tomorrow!

All 4 Invites/Requests:



Maya's Invite:


Payton's Invite

1 comment:

emmy-ray said...

How adorable. Good work lady, and congratulations!