Friday, August 3, 2012

Citrus obsession

{pinterest}
I love limes and lemons. When life gives you limes, make a margarita, is my motto. 

It seems like limes and lemons are a must on my grocery list these days. And not just one or two, but FIVE of each! I know what two certain mothers are gonna say, "ARE YOU PREGNANT?" Nope. Although I did Google and find that if you are craving citrus, you are having a girl. But, I'm sorry to tell you ladies that I'm not pregnant. Just loving all things citrus...with a bit of cilantro, avocado, tomatoes, onions and maybe a splash of tequila. 

So, here is my citrusy meal plan for the week!

Friday: Jalapeno and Mango Sausages with Potato Fries and Grilled Corn on the Cob with Jalapeno Butter




Tuesday: Leftovers


Thursday: Leftovers

Happy weekend!

No comments: