Thursday, November 15, 2012

life {lately}

I have been quiet on here, and for that I apologize. But on the other hand, maybe that's not such a bad thing because it means I'm living life, right :) And you know I love fall, so I've just been so busy enjoying the most out of the season.

So, what have I been up to? Where to start!? Hmm, let's see. I visited family for my dad's birthday, went to a pumpkin patch, visited family for mi madre's birthday, hosted my first witch party (which I will post next time about :)), hosted my first garage sale, been drinking wine by the fire, cooking comfort food for my love and just recently, I was bit by the cleaning/organization bug, and I cannot stop cleaning!? Who am I?? Oh, and I've also been dabbling in some crafts. So, you see, I've been busy. Busy having fun!











No comments: