Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Bucket List #2



You never know when you are going to kick the bucket, so why not get a jump start on trying to achieve somethings before I do...kick the bucket.

2. Go Skydiving


When I was a senior in high school, my brother and I did a skydiving simulator in Pigeon Forge, TN, just to experience the feeling of free falling and also, because we knew our dad would never be up for us to actual skydive! The simulator was definitely cool, but nothings as good as the real thing. So that is my second to do on the Bucket List. And suprisingly, it's really not that expensive...I think my friend told me it costs $125. Totally reasonable! Although, he did tell me that he was suppose to go skydiving last month, but something came up, and the plane that he was suppose to dive from crashed that day...what a lucky son of gun! That does kinda put the fear in ya, huh!?

Well I'm ready to master my fear and do like Tom Petty says "Now I'm free, free falling! I'm gonna free fall out into nothin', gonna leave this world for a while!"

No comments: