Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Bucket List



I've decided to create a Daily Bucket List (aka Things I must do before I die aka Movie featuring my fav actor Morgan Freeman aka Term derived from phrase "Kick the bucket.") I'm not thinking about leaving this earth any time too soon, but who knows with my track record...just kidding MOM!!

But seriously, you never know when you are going to kick the bucket, so why not get a jump start on trying to achieve somethings before I do...kick the bucket.

1. Ride a Camel in Egypt



I can't really explain this life long dream, but as long as I can remember I have always, ALWAYS wanted to ride a camel in Egypt and explore the pyramids, hang out with mummies and see the Sphynx.

I've tried exploring other options, such as riding a camel at the zoo and at the fair, but it just doesn't feel right...it must be ridden in Egypt! And I must ride a camel! Not a horse and not a llama, but a real camel! I hear camels spit and smell, but so does my boyfriend and I still love him :)

Ahhh...One day, one day I will ride a camel in Egypt, so all those Palestinians and Israelis better stop fighting asap so girl can get her ride on!

1 comment:

Erica said...

I forgot to tell you this today. Ellen had a camel on her show the other day. Did you know that they actually aren't very pleasant to ride? According to the expert, you would have sores on your legs and feel the same as if you were seasick. Thought you might like to know.

Glad to see you today!

Love,
your cousins