Tuesday, May 27, 2008

What a difference 3 days makes...


Thank God for Memorial Day Weekend. I was in dire need of a 3 day vacation! No joke. I figured out that I have been travelling every weekend for the past 3 months...EVERY WEEKEND folks...that's a lot of gas and a lot of time spent in a car. No wonder I was cranky. Sorry to those who got to experience the wrath of me.

This time of year is probably the craziest time of year because of graduations, weddings, vacations, family gatherings and did I say weddings? Yea, I've got 6 this year! I think thats all...sometimes my boyfriend will tell me that we were invited to another wedding and I just give him that look of "Are you kidding me? Are YOU kidding ME?"

But luckily for me...and for Blake, I had a 3 day weekend and it was lovely. Relaxing, fun, no errands to run, no places to be, just fun and filled with sleep, food and lots of laughter. That's how I roll...Not...Welcome back to the "real world" Julie...Why is that you hear that a lot after college and when will it stop?? Why can't life just be a beach, instead of another word that sounds a lot like beach if said with a french accent?

1 comment:

Dave said...

Just ignore the real world and it will go away.