Wednesday, July 2, 2008

For the love of flinging cat poo!


I've been house sitting and staying the night at my boyfriend's family's house now for almost 2 weeks. They have 2 cats and 2 dogs...I'm highly allergic to both. First night, I broke out into a rash. Second night, I gave them all some lovin' and then jumped in the tub...that has become my nightly ritual: Love on the kitties and doggies, then jump into tub, and I gotta say, it does help me from breaking out to a disgustingly red, bumpy rash.

Well, everything was going great and then I come home the other night, and Romeo, the little chubby, troublesome kitty, went crazy while I was at work and decided to fling his poo onto the floor and onto the doors. Did I mention he has diahrrea? Oh yea! At my humble apartment, there are no cats, there are no dogs, there are no pets period...just plants that don't require too much watering and attention. That's how I like it. I don't clean poo, I don't like the site of poo, I don't touch poo. This should tell you how much I love my boyfriend. I am touching poo for him.

On top of flinging cat poo, Romeo requires a pill every morning for his depression, which I have to carefully hide between to cat treats. I think his depression caused the poo flinging episode. Then there is Rufus, the cracked out papillon, who also needs a pill...probably because he is cracked out, which also must be carefully hidden within peanut butter.

This is my morning routine since living in the boyfriend's family's house:
6 a.m. Wake Up
6:05 a.m. Let dogs out to do their business
6:10 a.m. Jump in shower
6:30 a.m. Do the do
7:00 a.m. Get fabulous
7:30 a.m. Feed dogs and give Rufus his pill cover in pb
7:35 a.m. Feed cats and give Romeo his pill hidden btw cat treats
7:40 a.m. Go to work
8:30a.m. - 5p.m. Work it
5:30 p.m. Let dogs do business again
5:35p.m. - 10p.m. Play with dogs and cats
10 p.m. - Put dogs and cats to bed
10:10 p.m. - Jump in tub and relax with a cold bud light lime
10:30 p.m. Fall asleep to Bridezillas

Moral of the story: Dream of owning a bloodhound has been shattered. I'm not at all a pet person. I like flowers, trees, plants and fish, and thats about it.

No comments: