Monday, March 2, 2009

Like Mother, Like Daughter


If you thought I was a klutz, wait till ya hear this story about my mother. My mom came to visit me this weekend, and all was fine and dandy till mom had to leave on Sunday. She always get a little teary eyed and stressed when we part, but this was just ridiculous. The day started off with slipping on ice while attempting to pack the car...then, we went to Macy's where her Macy's card was denied and she made a scene...then, we were riding in the car, she's drinking a can of soda and starts laughing...soda comes streaming out of her nose and splatters everywhere including my face...then, just when we thought nothing else could go wrong because we were safe in my home, mom proves us both wrong and sets taco shells on fire in the oven. I'm talking large, firey flames from the oven!!! It was absolutely ridiculous and it gave us both a good laugh :)

Thanks for another fun, calamitous, unforgettable weekend! Love you mom!

No comments: