Friday, March 19, 2010

Thats a spicy meat-a-ball!


So, I'm sitting at my desk typing away, listening to Pandora radio (my customized Louis Armstrong station), when all of a sudden, I hear the following:

"I’ll be glad when you’re dead you rascal you
I’ll be glad when you’re in your grave you dog
When your dead and in your grave no more ravioli will you crave
I’ll be glad when you’re dead you rascal you
I’ll be glad when you’re dead you rascal you
I’ll be glad when you’re in your grave you dog
I invite you to my house for a meal; all my meatballs you try to steal!
Oh, you’re a dirty dog"

I was intrigued by this weird little song because it has dark humor lyrics set to a really happy tune. My only conclusion was that whoever wrote this song must be suffering from Only Child Syndrome because to wish death on someone for stealing a meatball is harsh! And yes, you guessed, I'm a little biased because I'm a meatball stealer, but I'd like to think of it more as co-habituation.

No comments: