Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Change of heart

I was already to be a grump today. You see, I'm not a fan of snow unless I'm watching it fall from inside the comfort of my home with a cup of hot cocoa, or while skiing or sledding on it. So when, I awoke today to find an additional inch or two on top of an already 5 inches of snow, I crawled back in bed for 30 more minutes. 

With eyes done up, but not awake, I somehow stumbled across this little gem of a blog that changed my mood, attitude and heart...AND, I might have even drooled a little.

Image via Brown Eyed Fox

Image via Brown Eyed Fox

Image via Brown Eyed Fox

Image via Brown Eyed Fox

Image via Brown Eyed Fox

Image via Brown Eyed Fox

Image via Brown Eyed Fox

God also gave me this Bible verse today:

-->
“God didn’t give us a spirit that makes us weak & fearful.  He gave us a spirit that gives us power & love.”  ~ 2 Timothy 1:7

Here's to a happy, bright, albeit WINTRY day!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I love it when God gives us little gifts like that, especially when it's going to be a grumpy day. :) Thanks for sharing the pictures and the verse!