Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I would rather sit on a pumpkin

{pinterest}
This truly is my life right now. I LIVE for all things autumn. Por ejemplo (for example), I am not a morning person, but autumn causes me to wake up in the wee hours of the morning to go for hour walks in the dark! I love the crisp air on my face and bundling up. The morning chit-chats with God, the symphony of leaves, birds and bugs whistling in the wind, and the twinkling stars preparing to hide from the sun. Can you imagine these walks? They are so worth being tired at 9 a.m.!

And then...there's...pumpkin. I LOVE all things PUMPKIN! I am planning so many recipes to make with pumpkin :) Once the Hubs turns orange, then I know it is time to stop, but for now, we dine on pumpkin!

My newest pumpkin obsession :)

No comments: