Friday, July 15, 2011

It's a smile, it's a kiss, it's a sip of wine

{pinterest}
Oh how I would love to have this scene in my backyard! I love outdoor movies, and those lounges look sooo comfy! Unfortunately, it is like 100+ degrees here so I would be a sweaty mess if we were to do this outside. Yuck. 

However, I am going to see a movie this week. Drum roll please. Harry Potter, Harry, Harry Potter! YAY! Alas, the end of Harry Potter is near, and I will get to revel in all its glory on Saturday evening. Glorious. We are going with our besties, Luke and Lindsey, who graciously shared their wedding gift, of 4 free passes to a movie of their choice, with us! They love HP as much as we do...and that's sayin' somethin. Before we head off to see Potter, we are gonna grill out at our place, and I found a recipe for Butterbeer Cupcakes. If you are a HP fan, you will know what I'm talking about. Should be a delicious way to start the end of an era. 

You can also find me lounging by the pool, working in the yard and drinking a cold one on the deck this weekend. My ooooh my, life is grand.


No comments: