Thursday, August 4, 2011

On that note!

{pinterest}
Last night, my Bestie called to chat and she told me that I had I impressed her with my cooking skillz that neither of us knew I had until after I got married :) A skill born out of necessity! haha! So, I thought I'd start sharing my weekly menus. I make menus ever Friday and then I go grocery shopping that night. I try to plan for meals that will have left-overs for the Hubs to take to lunch and are healthy aka low in calories, low in fat, high in protein. We have a small grocery budget, but we are still able to eat healthy and somewhat gourmet :) Enjoy!

Friday: Home Alone night
I ate a frozen dinner, ice cream sandwich and wine!
Sometimes, its fun to have bachelorette nights every now and then :)

Saturday: Beer-Battered Fish Tacos with Tomato Avocado Salsa

Sunday:  Steak Sunday!

Monday: 

Tuesday:   
Chicken and Guacamole Toastadas
Southwestern Black Bean Salad

Wednesday:  
Rice 
Roasted asparagus with olive oil, lemon, salt and pepper

Thursday: I'm a bum tonight :)
Trader Joe's Tomato and Roasted Red Pepper Soup
Fresh Pineapple

No comments: