Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Rainy Day Randomness

{pinteres}
It's gloomy and rainy here today. I am happy to see the rain, though. We've gone a looong time without rain. My flowers are loving this! I'm kinda loving it too. It's getting me in the mood for fall. I've been day dreaming about pumpkins, apple-scented candles, home-baked goods made with cinnamon, and...twinkling lights :)

The rainy weather brought to mind a favorite song of mine by Nicole Nordeman, "Every Season":


Love this song! Who couldn't love this song, though. Jesus. Check. Autumn. Check. Piano. Check. Sigh.

On a different note, I made this last night:

Stuffed Banana Peppers
Mi madre gave me TONS of banana peppers, so I whipped them up last night and they were soooo good! I used fat free cheddar cheese and blotted the bacon so they were not too fatty. But 80 calories each is not bad for these tasty little treats!

Also, here is my weekly menu :)




Tuesday: Maple-Thyme Pork Chops and roasted asparagus

Wednesday: Sesame Orange Beef, rice and brussels sprouts

Thursday: Pasta with Garbanzo Beans and baked zucchini sticks with marinara sauce

No comments: