Monday, October 11, 2010

Indian Summer

This weekend was GORGEOUS! The leaves started changing this weekend, and I'm proud to say I wasn't too far off from my prediction! A week off isn't bad! I was telling the Hubs how this was a beautiful Indian Summer weekend, and he had no clue what I was talking about. For you other non-country folk who don't know what I'm talking about, click here and get the deets.

Anyways, it was a beautiful fall weekend, and what better way to celebrate than with baking lots and lots of pumpkin deliciousness. I held true to my word and made pumpkin butter, pumpkin lattes, pumpkin bread, pumpkin muffins, and pumpkin crepes...I kinda sound like Bubba Gump Shrimp, or should I say Bubba Pump-Kin...laying on the cheese thick this Monday afternoon :)

Pumpkin Butter


Pumpkin Crepes topped with Pumpkin Butter

No comments: