Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Singin' in the Rain


I love rainy days. It makes me want to go splash around with galoshes and an umbrella and pull a Gene Kelly. "Do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do...I'm Singin' in the Rain, just singin' in the rain..."

My favorite things about Rainy Days:
1. Umbrellas
2. Galoshes
3. Taking naps while the rain taps your window
4. Cloudy/gloomy skies
5. The sound of thunder & lightning
6. Feeling like a kid again
7. Splashing (or tapping dancin) in puddles
8. The coolness of rain drops on your skin
9. Nothin better than movie marathons or matinees on a rainy day
10. April showers bring May flowers!!!

"What a glorious feelin', I'm happy again! I'm laughin' at clouds so dark up above. The sun's in my heart and I'm ready for love!" What great, happy lyrics...Thanks Gene Kelly:)

1 comment:

L said...

love this movie. adam has never seen it. it was on not too long ago and i was watching it and adam caught a glimpse. he wasnt' a fan. how can you NOT be a fan of gene and all the fun musical tunes! i always get the good mornin' good mornin' song in my head and the moses roses toeses song.. ahha :)
oh i have to agree i love rain when i sleep...the best.