Wednesday, April 2, 2008

When the dog bites, when the bee stings...

I saw Julie Andrews on Good Morning America yesterday, and it made me want to bust out in song. Since some not so wonderful things have been occuring in my life lately, I thought I'd pull a Fraulein Maria and focus on a few of my favorite things at the current moment.

Favorite Movie


Favorite Books


Favorite Soundtrack


Favorite (and only) Nephew


Favorite Comfort Foods
Sushi


Chimichangas


Favorite Country Music Artist


Favorite Musicals...Sorry Fraulien Maria!


Favorite Travel Destination


Other Random Favorites:
- Family
- Sweatpants
- Running
- Rainy days
- Pancakes for breakfast
- College Football
- Art museums
- Old Trees
- Weekends

So its no "rain drops on roses" but it's my humble list of favorites, and wouldn't ya know, I'm already starting to feel not so bad...thanks Frauline Maria:)

No comments: