Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Bills, Bills, Bills


Seriously, life in general is robbing me of my money. I work to pay my bills, keep paying my telephone bills, paying my automo'bills...Thank you Destiny's Child.

Wedding season is approaching and I'm already dredding it. I am breakin' my bank for other people's weddings, and I'm not even engaged yet! I even had to pull out of being in a wedding because I'm that broke. But really, all my money is going to bills, loans, groceries and gas...I don't even get to enjoy the fruits of my labor...That's right, I said it...fruits of my labor!

Yesterday, I got mugged by life. I had to go to the doctor for a neck injury from my adventures in McCall, Idaho...shelled out some mulah for x-rays and pain killers, but it was totally worth it...Pain killers do wonders.

Then, in the same day, I finally went to the eye doctor because I can no longer see...I couldn't even see the Big "E" on the chart, although I knew that the big blur I was seeing was the "E." Thought I had vision coverage, but I don't...shelled out $130 for an eye exam that took 2.5 hours...That's right, 2.5 hours AND I had an appointment...The doctor didn't even give me a script either! I have to go back in 2 weeks to get the script!! RIP OFF! I better not have to pay money just to come in and pick up a script or else, I will bust a cap...no joke.

The day ended with a bill from the IRS telling me that my taxes were filed wrong, and I owe $120. What a kick in the pants! Uncle Sam hates me, and you know what, I'm not too fond of him either.

Sometimes I wish we still had a bartering system in effect...why did we ever give that up!?

No comments: