Monday, December 8, 2008

Buddy the Elf, what's your favorite color?



"First we'll make snow angels for a two hours, then we'll go ice skating, then we'll eat a whole roll of Tollhouse Cookiedough as fast as we can, and then we'll snuggle." ~ Buddy the Elf

Oh my goodness, if you thought I was crazy about the Fall, well you were sadly mistaken, my friends. I love, LOVE Christmas. I think I was actually meant to be one of Santa's elves. I mean, I've got a high pitch voice, somewhat pointy ears, cheeks you just want to pinch (the ones on my face), a rosey complexion and I love all things Christmas. I'm like Bubba on Forest Gump, but instead of loving shrimp, I love Christmas. Christmas carols, Christmas cards, Christmas presents, Christmas lights, Christmas traditions, Christmas sweaters, Christmas parties, Christmas cookies, Christmas candies, Christmas pudding, Christmas movies...you getting the picture yet? Ok, then.

I was talking to my lovely cousin, Linds, about Christmas Eve and all of its festivities. My cousin and I are a little OCDish when it comes to Christmas Eve, and this year is going to be a little different, but only in the locations. Christmas ALWAYS takes place at my parents' home, but this year, due to me working on Christmas Eve and cousins having babies (yes, plural on the cousins), Christmas has been moved, but Linds and I are expecting and will make sure of it, that the traditions remain the same. Which means, the annual Christmas picture of ridiculousness with the cousins. As long as we are all together, then Christmas Eve is complete:) But, if we have time, I'd like to eat a whole roll of Tollhouse Cookie Dough, make snow angels and then...SNUGGLE!

No comments: