Thursday, February 17, 2011

Dem bones, dem bones

image via pinterest
Lord, help me. I mean, who seriously falls 4 times in one season!? No, I did not fall once, not twice, and not three times, but FOUR times this winter. Once on the driveway, once in a parking lot, once in a grocery store (dairy aisle to be exact) and once in a book store.

I have started going to a physical therapist because the pain in my back was not going away and I couldn't even bend over to touch my toes. I love my physical therapist. She is a kind woman, but she kicks my bootie every time I go in to see her. I'm paying her to hurt me, but it feels so good. Weird, no?

I'm not the only one falling either. The hubs tripped in the dark this morning and rammed his head into a door. I was sleeping when this happened, but heard the thud. No worries. He hurt the door more than it hurt him.

1 comment:

Jami Nato said...

you are funny! i fall too...haven't this winter, PTL!

and keep posting honsetly. your fam will get used to it. seriously, this is your life, not theirs.

you might get in trouble for this comment. :)