Thursday, February 24, 2011

Making Melonade

Why, oh why, did God choose ME to be His source of comic relief?

My mom told me that when I was a bay-bay and I had chickenpox, I ran around the house growling and acting like a monster. That is SO me. Now, an "adult," if I can so call myself, I have shingles (the same virus that causes chickenpox). God must have been having a rough day, and needed a good laugh. He remembered his old pal, J, and thought, "she can handle it. she's got a good sense of humor, and she'll definitely give me a good laugh." Well, dear heavenly father, I am NOT going to run around like a monster this time! Uh uh! No way! Ok, so I might have, just maybe, acted like I was going to attack my hubs last night with my "disease." He was scared and made me go wash my hands. Oh the joys of being a grown-up child.

No comments: