Monday, February 21, 2011

The sun's in my heart

image via pinterest
Brrr! It is a cold, rainy Monday, but thank the GOOD LORD there is NO SNOW! There's some positive thinking for ya on a Monday!

image via pinterest
On another positive note, I saw the first signs of Spring this weekend. Flower buds! I'm not sure what they are yet, but they are sprouting, and I'm sooo excited and soooo ready to work in the yard again! Along the same lines, Mr. Mole (yea, remember him) has been busy this winter tearing up our yard. This spring and summer, I will not put up with his tricks. I will catch him, and put him in the neighbor's yard - 2 birds with one mole?

Whateves, spring is coming and if I think hard enough, I can remember what it feels like to have the sun shine on my face. {sigh}

No comments: