Friday, February 11, 2011

A new day

After expressing yesterday's heavy emotions, I delivered a birthday present to a dear friend, worked out hard core, and shared some drinks with new friends. I am doing well. Please do not worry about this girl. But if you feel so inclined to send me flowers or gifts, I will accept them :)

On a different note, I am headed back home to my roots to celebrate three, yes THREE, birthdays! One is my little mexican chimichanga's bday, Mr. Miguel. He will be turning the big F-I-V-E. Oh, I remember turning 5. Got my ears pierced. Hurt like hell. Ho hum. The other birthday celebration is for my lovely cousin's baby girl, Maybel, who is turning one! WOW. And the last birthday celebration is for my oh so young cousin Zachy. Oh to be young again. Ha!

I love birthdays, especially when celebrated at Chuckie Cheese! There will be sugar highs, game playing, screaming, food comas, crying, and that's just all from me! Oh boy. You can bet there will also be kissing, hugging and drooling all over my adorable little nephew and niece...and my cousin. I love her to pieces, and I can't wait to smother her chillens with love, too. 

Me and my little chimichanga :)

Happy Friday!

No comments: