Monday, November 15, 2010

Best. Weekend. Ever.

Me & My Hubs (Photo by LemonLime Photography)
Heaven... I'm in heaven,
And my heart beats so that I can hardly speak.
And I seem to find the happiness I seek...
~ "Cheek to Cheek" by Irving Berlin

What an awesome weekend of absolutely nothing! I slept in late, went Christmas shopping, made a ridiculously awesome tasting dessert for the Hubs, a reunion with the Hubs after being gone in California for 2 weeks, painted furniture, worked in the yard, made chili, watched The Nanny (I've become obsessed after loathing the show during my sickness) and chilled out with my Hubs. I had no priorities, no obligations, no appointments. Just me and the Hubs, and it was fabulous. And now, here is something else that's fabulous - Pumpkin Bread Pudding with Ooey-Gooey Caramel Sauce. Talk about a spoonful of heaven. YUMMO!
Make this recipe...Your tummy will thank you.




No comments: