Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Crazy weather

November is acting really strange this year. One day its 70 degrees, and the next day, its cold and raining. I'm so confused. On Sunday, I wore shorts to the grocery store (when I wasn't laying around), and today, I'm wearing a sweater and scarf. I'm so confused. Last night was cold, dreary and dark. I fell asleep at 7 p.m. My body just doesn't know what to do with itself. Did I mention I'm so confused because seriously...I'm really confused.

On a different note, I've been trying to make my Christmas list, and I'm not really sure what I want. FYI - In addition to being confused, I'm also indecisive. Ask my mother and mother-in-law. They'll agree. Wedding planning put them through the ringer, for sure.

But, I think I've got my list completed. Of course, these items are just a wish list, but if one feels so inclined to purchase any of these for me, it would be greatly appreciated. {Cough, Cough} Hubs.

2. Boots
3. Febreze Luminaries 
5. Purse
6. PJ's
12. True Religion Perfume

No comments: