Friday, November 12, 2010

I'm Baaack!

Girlfriend is alive and kickin'! Hey yo! After 2 weeks of fighting off bronchitis, I'm beginning to feel like my old self again. I've never had bronchitis in my life, so at first, I just thought I was being a big whimp. But after 10 days of being sick, I thought it was time to go to the old doctor. Sure, enough, I was sick. So I loaded up on some good drugs, and I'm feeling better. Not 100%, but maybe 60%.

In the meantime, I've been crafting up some projects, which I'll soon have completed to show, but I've also been browsing some blogs and websites. I am in LOVE with houndstooth right now! Black and white, brown and cream...whatevs! I love it! Anybody a Project Runway fan? Mondo Guerra, the should-have-won-but-instead-was-the-runner-up on the show, ingeniously mixed together houndstooth with stripes, bold colors, etc., and I immediately fell in love with the pattern. Here are some fun uses of the pattern.

1 comment:

L said...

LOVE bag and headband!