Wednesday, November 2, 2011

So thankful for my Hubs

Today kicks off Thankful on Paper.
A chance, this Thanksgiving, for each of us to truly reflect on who we are thankful for and actually write them a letter telling them so.
It makes me so excited to think of all the snail mail going out. People's hearts will be touched and smiles will abound.

This week I started with my Hubs, who also happens to be the 2nd thing I am thankful for this November:
I wrote...

My Hubs.

Blake.
Why I'm thankful for my Hubs:

*He loves me.
*He accepts me and my quirks.
*He participates and encourages a lot of my quirks.
*He listens to me and helps me to be a better person.
*He brings a lot of joy, laughter and peace to my life.
*He draws me closer to God.
*He is patient with me.

So, today....I am Thankful on Paper and for the 2nd day of November.....for my Hubs.



"Oh give thanks to the Lord; call upon his name; make known his deeds among the peoples!"

Psalm 105:1





No comments: