Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Thankful for my Chimichangas


Today, I am so thankful for my two little Chimichangas:
Buddy & Peeps!


Aka my nephew and niece. I love these two little rascals. They are seriously the most adorable, well-mannered and awesome chillens you will ever meet. AND they speak English and Spanish, and they are only 5 and 4 years old. Hey, I'm their Tia (aunt), ok! An auntie can brag :)

Buddy and Peeps (their nicknames) bring so much happiness, joy, laughter and love to my life. I love being a Tia to these two lovey doveys. They give me oodles and oodles of hugs and kisses. They also think I'm awesome and make me feel pretty cool for an oldie. 

I also love watching these to accept my Hubs into their lives. They LOOOOOOVE Uncle Blake, and think he is just the coolest thing since sliced bread. Peeps is his biggest fan and side kick when he is around, and Buddy wants to grow up and be big and strong like Uncle Blake. Make my heart melt!

But what I love most about these two is that they remind me about God's love for us. Their child-like faith is so sweet and inspiring. They approach everything with trust and love, and are quick to forgive and give you a hug. They are the sweetest glimpses and reminders of God's love for me and you. Unconditional.
I'm over-the-moon blessed by their love and sweet souls, and I can't imagine life without them in it.

Thank you for your love, Buddy and Peeps. I pray that you will always embrace life with vigor, joy and laughter, love and forgive others unconditionally, and trust in God and learn to walk with Him throughout life's journey. 

God bless my sweet Buddy and Peeps.

No comments: