I am horrible at keeping up on things, and so I didn't post all the things I was thankful for like I had planned on doing at the beginning of November. But I have just so many things to be thankful for that I figured I'd list them out in one post and maybe, just maybe, that could make up for it.
In addition to all the others I have listed, here are a few more things I'm thankful for:
1. Old friends - They know your dirt and still love you.
2. New friends - They are learning dirt and lovingly help you grow.
3. My job - puts a roof over my head, food on the table and clothes on my back.
4. My home - a safe haven of love and creativity.
5. Cooking skills and food - Thank God for blessing me with cooking skills because I seriously can whip up some tasty and healthy food.
6. My boss - She is patient and easy going.
7. Wine - I really am thankful for it. Wine warms the heart and reddens the nose.
8. Laughter - It cures a multitude of ills.
9. Forgiveness - I'd be lost without it.
10. Love - most important of all and most thankful for.
And this is how we spent our Thanksgiving - snuggling and reflecting on all that we have to be thankful for. Every good and perfect gift is from above.
“[Thanksgiving] I always thank my God for you because of his grace given you in Christ Jesus. For in him you have been enriched in every way—with all kinds of speech and with all knowledge—”
~ 1 Corinthians 1:4-5