Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Can't contain myself!

It's raining here on this first day of September. The temperature is a cool 68 degrees, and the goosebumps on my arms are telling me that fall is here! I'm so excited to bust out the fall scented candles and decor, and embrace all that is fall! I've already checked out all the fall festivals occurring in my hometown and my current home and surrounding areas. Autumn, how I do love thee.

Something about fall is so inspiring! I love all the colors, smells and activities. MU is kicking off the football season this weekend in STL against Illinois. So excited to see everyone decked out on campus in black and gold. I'm also excited to bust out my slow-cooker, make pumpkin bread, rake leaves (yes, I do enjoy raking leaves!), buy pumpkins, make apple-ciders, soups and chili, go on hayrides, visit pumpkin patches, attend homecoming house decs and parade {sigh}...Can't you just feel my excitement exploding from your screen!

No comments: