Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Autumn Bundles

"The leaves fall, the wind blows, and the farm country slowly
changes from the summer cottons into its winter wools."
~ Henry Beston

I love fall and I love sweaters, especially cardigans, which are in style this season...woot, woot! I also am a big fan of the high socks paired with a skirt, which is also in season! Man, fall not only brings out creativity, but also fashion! This is my time of year where I just love clothes! I love all the fall colors, I love the fabrics and I love the way the colors look and the fabrics feel against my skin.

Here are a few of my current faves for the season:

The perfect weapon to keep hair from blowing in your face during the blustery, fall days!

Protect your legs from the crisp air with these fall colored tights!


Wheat = fall harvest...enough said.

I'm all about comfort during the fall and this sweater looks sooo cozy!


Wool skirt...mmm:)


Another comfy cardigan!

This shirt makes me want to go on a hayride and carve pumpkins!

It's all about the fabrics, people.


Burnt Orange Cords, saweet!


High socks + Dress + Moccasins = Can't get anymore "fallish" than that!


High boots...woot, woot!


Wrap around belt? PRAISE JESUS:)

No comments: