"Witch and ghost make merry on this last of dear October’s days."
I came to a very exciting realization the other day. I am the "Buddy the Elf" of Fall. I was typing up a list of weekend plans to send to my boyfriend yesterday. The list read something a little, exactly like this:
- Walk around campus and take pictures of the fall foliage...yes, foliage
- Pumpkin patch, hay ride and corn maze
- Carve Pumpkins
- Drink Apple Cider
- Make Apple Pie
- Roast veggie dogs and smores
- Rune 5 miles - that will be by myself, I'm sure!
- Watch football and make a homemade pizza
- Haunted houses
- Winery, perhaps?
I found out yesterday, that they are bringing back the movie "A Nightmare Before Christmas" to theatres, but in 3D! I think I peed in my pants a little from the news. I then found that Marilyn Manson, who normally creeps me out to no extent, has re-made the song "This is Halloween" and it too is successful at creeping me out. Watch below and be creeped out with me!
Yikes. Moving on, I found some really "groovy" pumpkins that I felt the need to share. I think I might try these out on my pumpkins this weekend!