Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness...It's October!

Anybody who knows me, I mean really knows me, knows that I am a bit obsessed with fall, and not in a strange way, but a "Oh that's cute, but weird" sort of way. And now, with it being October 1st, I can finish displaying all of my fall paraphernalia in my apartment, office, etc. I have purchased pumpkin scented candles and reeds, pumpkin candle holders, cans of pumpkin, spice cake mix and the list goes on. I love fall...LOVE IT.

This weekend will be a very "fall" weekend. My boyfriend does not even know what will hit him. I haven't seen him in a month because he has been preparing for a week of exams...36 total hours of test taking...ridiculous. And what better way to rejuvenate oneself than touring a pumpkin patch and corn maze, participating in a hay ride, drinking apple cider, eating pumpkin bread and purchasing pumpkins from the pumpkin patch!? He will love it, he just doesn't know it yet. I've been excited since May.

Here are some fall photos to get everyone in the fall mood...And keep your eye on the lookout for some fall pictures after this weekend. We will also be taking ridiculous, but fabulous pictures of ourselves in the patch, in the maze and on the hayride. Peace out, fools.

Things I love about the Fall:

Color


Pumpkins






Trees


Football!

No comments: