Thursday, October 2, 2008

Did I mention I love Fall?



"Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the autumn tree."
~ Emily Bronte

Today was the coldest morning yet for this fall season! It got into the 30s last night...Brrr! That is one and only thing I don't like about fall...winter follows after it! If only the weather could stay in the 70s-60s and leaves could stay orange and red on the trees all year round! Why do the good seasons only last a few months, where winter seems to last for at least 5 stinkin' months!! Spring - Maybe 2 months, Summer - 3 months, Fall - 3 months! I think God was hibernating when he created winter and woke up a little late. If I had it my way, winter would last for 1 month - December - and then once Christmas day was over, spring would begin to bloom.


Well, it's October 2nd, and Halloween is 29 days away. I'm not sure what I will be for Halloween this year, but I want to be creative! I was a witch last year - LAME! I am clueless...maybe I will be Amy Winehouse, but I dunno...she's kinda scary.




No comments: