Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Quit Clownin' Around



"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad."
~ Jack Handy

The other night, I began thinking about other things that scare me and I can't believe that I actually forgot to mention clowns. I hate, no, LOATHE clowns. Ever since I was 4 years old I have hated clowns, and really, I bet I hated them before that. I remember watching Bozo the Clown when I was little and I always felt like something was just not quite right about that guy. Then, when I was 4 years old, I had my adenoids taken out and I was put under anesthesia. I had the most horrible dream. All the doctors and nurses were no longer human, but clowns chasing me around on a carousel with scalpels. THEN, my boyfriend heard that I had a fear of clowns so he had me watch Stephen King's "It," and then I became afraid of sewers and draining systems. "It" was Bozo on anesthesia. That clown is so happy and evil, not to mention, he has razor sharp teeth...That just ain't right!







I feel wrong posting these images...that is how much I despise "It."

Did I mention I don't like Ronald McDonald? Yuck.

No comments: