Thursday, August 26, 2010

Barking at dogs

Guilty. I do bark at dogs, but only when they deserve it. And just to clarify, I'm not aggressive about it. I'm just a smart a$$ about it, and mock them. There is this annoying wiener dog across the street that barks at anything and everything. So yesterday, when I actually went running, I had a stare down with the wiener dog as I ran past his house. He began barking at me, but I wasn't afraid of him. So I barked back...maybe like 3 times...whatever. He was shocked. Obviously, he had never been barked back at. He barked again. I barked again. He backed off. "Victorious!" I thought. Then I ran past a neighbor, who said, "I didn't know you spoke dog!" Embarrassment. I was speechless and awkward. Just laughed and kept running. Well yes, I do speak dog, so now you know. Don't act like you've never done it.

No comments: