Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Today

The hubby is gone for a month doing a family medicine rotation 2 hours away from home, so I figured I was going to have a lot of time on my hands and needed to find something productive to fill my time. I have created a list of goals for the month of August. We are only 10 days into the month, so I could be overextending myself, but I like a challenge.

Goals:
1. Unpack boxes in garage
2. Organize spare bedroom
3. Read a book
4. Finish thank you cards
5. Organize pantry
6. No naps after work
7. Read Bible daily
8. Run and lift weights daily
9. Paint a picture for our new house
10. Try to do something productive each day
11. Enroll in an art class
12. Pray daily
13. Drink more water
14. Be kind to yourself
15. Volunteer
16. Call a friend daily

Like I said, a lot of stuff, but some of these things I use to do. I'm still figuring out how to balance life after marriage, which is difficult, I don't care what you say. So I'll keep you posted when I get something completed. It will feel good to check something off my list!

No comments: