Monday, August 16, 2010

Morning People

"Wakey, wakey, eggs and bakey," as the Hubs would say throwing all the covers off me. Morning people. What is their deal? I think Morning People are like dogs. They smell the tiredness of Night Owls, and they feel the need to annoy them in the mornings. Whether it be throwing the covers off of them, saying annoying phrases about waking up, or asking them tons of questions before they've had their coffee.

I use to be a Night Owl, but now I go to bed at 9 p.m. I also fall asleep during movies at night. I no longer have a category to fall into. Such is life. I'm the weird loner in all realms. But today, I'm creating my own category, Nooners. I come alive after lunch. I've had my coffee, I've got twice the food in my belly, and I'm ready to take on the world and go to sleep at a reasonable time.

So word of advice to all you Morning People, don't talk to me till lunch, or else, you'll get a fist in the face...ok, thats a bit harsh, but I haven't had my coffee yet and its Monday...The worst morning of all mornings. Most likely you'll just get a really dirty look or sarcastic response.

No comments: