Thursday, August 12, 2010

Being an adult blows

But, I'd rather not have my tires blow on the highway...did you see that?? Did you see that awesome connection I just made?? I mean, right??

Ugh, I'm on my way to drop some Gs (George Washington's for all you oldies out there) on some tires. I'd rather go use that money for shopping for something cool like shoes. But I'm an adult now, and I'm told that's what we spend our money on. And so, like I said, being an adult...blows. But, on one hand, I do get to drink margaritas, so I guess there's a win.

p.s. Remember Geoffrey the Giraffe? Whatever happened to that guy? I bet he grew up, and now they won't let him be a Toys R' Us kid...although he was never a kid. He's a giraffe. That song use to make me cry. I don't want to grow up. {tear} Wow, I'm digressing like no other. I need to lay off the something...

No comments: